OUR TREATMENT SERVICES
All treatment is based on an extensive and
comprehensive evaluation to determine the most
appropriate treatment for each child.
Treatment may include any or all of the following:
- Therapeutic intervention in one or more areas, including
flexibility, range of motion and exercises to develop strength
- Myofascial Release-manual therapy techniques (mobilization/manipulation, manual traction) to one or more regions
- Sensory integrative techniques to enhance sensory processing and promote adaptive responses to environmental demands
- Gait Training-Assisted and facilitated movement to encourage normal ambulation. May include assistive devices.
- Assist with orthotic/prosthetic needs, fitting and training of those devices
- Self home care management training including activities of daily living, safety procedures and use of assistive devices.
- Patients also receive Home Exercise Programs